Monday, August 15, 2005

August Markers All In

New stitch markers are here! These are the 3rd set I've received for the month of August, and aren't they lovely? Such soothing shades of pinks and blues. See how they blend together yet are each a little bit different so you can keep track of which decrease you're doing in this round.

Thank you, Swap Buddy, they're beautiful and they are some of my favorite colors!

For those who might not know, the Stitch Marker Swap guidelines allow members to choose to have one, two or three swap partners each month for 3 months. I signed up for 3 partners because A. I have a bit of a bead stash to share and B. making stitch markers is an addictive craft-after you've made one set of 4, you just have to make more, and more, and more...

I love the idea of making them for 3 months. I get to try out new ideas each time.

I can't wait to see what September brings!

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

Nice stitch markers. I like how you put together your afghan squares. Very pretty.

soapy said...

Glad to see your enjoying yourself!